Whether you are single by choice or by circumstance, if you have children, this group of women knows what you are going through because they are walking the same path. Fellowship, prayer, and an applicational Bible study are the marks of the Single Mom's ABF.
Meeting various Sundays of every month at 5:30 p.m. in room 101, Beaufort Campus. Check here or the calendar for meeting dates.
This spring ALL women, single or married, are invited to the 'Best of Wise in Heart". Speakers from last year's conference will be presenting their messages again in room 101 at 5:30 p.m. on various Sundays. Whether you missed last year's Wise in Heart conference or just need a reminder, you won't want to miss any of these. Check out the schedule below:
- January 22 Masks and Mirrors— When What You See Isn’t Reality;
- February 5 Developing Intimacy With God; Elsie Stevens
- February 26 Dating 101; Carol Erb
- March 12 Secure in God’s Love: Healing From the Loss of a Husband by Death, Separation or Divorce; Carol Erb
- March 26 Ministering to Single Women; Gaye McNair
- April 9 Is it True? —Scripture as Our Filter; Brenda Harmon