2019 SOCCER PROGRAM SCHEDULE:
Early Online Registration CLICK HERE - January 6 - February 24, 2019
Final Online Registration - March 17, 2019
Evaluations - Saturday, February 16 or 23, 2019 9
First Practice - Week of March 11, 2019
First Game - Saturday, March 23, 2019
Last Game - Saturday, May 18, 2019
Championship Games (Highest Grades Boys & Girls Divisions) - Monday, May 20, 2019
Award Celebration - Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Contact Community Bible Church ( ) For Scholarship Needs.
Upward Sports is focused on developing the total athlete mentally, athletically, spiritually, and socially. It introduces kids to sports and instills the necessary skills needed for a well-rounded athletic experience. Check out our Facebook page here.
- One hour practice and one hour game per week.
- Unique substitution system that ensures every young athlete plays.
- Quality game-day uniform and other sport-related gear.
- Age-appropriate character and skill development both on and off the field.
- Coaches who are focused on your athlete's development.
360 Progression - Experience the impact of the 360 Progression, a unique sports experience that develops young athletes mentally, athletically, spiritually and socially.
UPWARD SOCCER LEAGUE
With a focus on:
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
- DRILLS & GAMEPLAY
- SKILLS TRAINING
Drill & Gameplay
4V4 Introduces the game by defining and developing basic skills.
- Smaller sized field promotes more game action for each player
- Fewer players on the field allow more touches on the ball
- No goalkeepers so that all players are engaged on every play
7V7 Advanced Rules -- Refines skills, promoting team play while competing at a high level.
- Goalkeepers for each team
- Larger goals and field size
- League Standing Maintained
- End of Season Tournament
UPWARD FOOTBALL LEAGUE COMING FALL 2019!
CBC Upward Sports