Registration for flag football and for cheer is closed...But come on out and be a supporter...then join us for soccer this Spring!
Community Bible Church offers soccer, cheer, and flag football programs with a focus on teaching the game through sportsmanship and healthy competition. Age-appropriate skill development from coaches also builds positive character traits that allows boys and girls to encourage and strengthen themselves and their teammates.
For K5 through 5th Grade Coed
6th through 8th Grade Boys teams
(mouthpieces required - cleats recommended)
Please note the following update:
(1) This year there will be no evals. Practice begins the week of August 30th.
(2) Early registration has been extended until 12 PM on August 21 at which time registration will be closed.
Thanks again for your support of Upward Sports!
July 11 - Registration Opens (12:01 AM)
August 22 PM - Place Upward uniform order for arrival prior to 1st practice
Week of August 30 - Practice Week #1 5:30 and 6:30 PM
Week of September 6 - Practice Week #2
September 11 - October 23rd Every Saturday 9 AM - Noon - GAME
October 25 - Championship Games/Cheer Competition 5:30 - 6:30 PM
October 26 - End of Season Celebration (Tentative)
Upward Sports at AWANA (TBD)
Upward Sports is focused on developing the total athlete mentally, athletically, spiritually, and socially. It introduces kids to sports and instills the necessary skills needed for a well-rounded athletic experience. Check out our Facebook page here.
Upward offers the following:
- One hour practice and one hour game per week.
- Unique substitution system that ensures every young athlete plays.
- Quality game-day uniform and other sport-related gear.
- Age-appropriate character and skill development both on and off the field.
- Coaches who are focused on your athlete's development.
360 Progression - Experience the impact of the 360 Progression, a unique sports experience that develops young athletes mentally, athletically, spiritually and socially.
UPWARD SOCCER LEAGUE
With a focus on:
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
- DRILLS & GAMEPLAY
- SKILLS TRAINING
Begins Spring of 2022
Drill & Gameplay
4V4 Introduces the game by defining and developing basic skills.
- Smaller sized field promotes more game action for each player
- Fewer players on the field allow more touches on the ball
- No goalkeepers so that all players are engaged on every play
7V7 Advanced Rules -- Refines skills, promoting team play while competing at a high level.
- Goalkeepers for each team
- Larger goals and field size
- End of Season Tournament
CBC Upward Sports