We have again opened the doors at our Beaufort, Grays and Graniteville campuses, for Sunday worship. The staff and elders of CBC have prayed and worked to come up with a plan that will be as safe as possible for everyone. But, please realize, we cannot control every variable. So, those choosing to attend in-person do so at their own risk.
We have created a manual that outlines the guidelines for reconvening. We urge you to click here and read it. The important highlights of this manual are listed below.
In order to practice safe distancing we are limiting admission to 670 people at each service. This will include our main auditorium, fellowship hall and overflow rooms. Originally, our plan was to require registration, so that we are able to maintain effective social distancing. This has worked well, but based on the results, this step is no longer necessary. You are welcome to attend without registering. Remember to wear a mask as you walk through the building, and practice safe spacing. Thank you.
Dr. Broggi gives us the particulars on gathering together for both Sunday and Wednesday worship!
Highlights of the Return to In-Person Worship guidelines:
We are delighted to, once again, be able to worship together in Spirit and Truth. Please know we are taking the safety, security, and health of our entire community very seriously. To that end, we ask that you observe the following recommendations in accordance with Centers for Disease Control guidelines:
- If you are attending the 11 a.m. service, please remain in your vehicle until 10:50. This will allow for limited interaction between the two services.
- If you are attending the 9:15 service, at the end of the service, please exit the building quickly to allow for those attending to 11 a.m. service to enter without risk.
- Refrain from handshakes and hugs while on campus. While you may feel comfortable with this expression of love, we realize that others will not.
- If you are able, please use a mask as you move from your vehicle until you are seated. Once you are seated, you may remove your mask, as safe-distancing will be in place.
- As you are walking throughout the parking lot and throughout the buildings please maintain 6-foot distancing protocols. Those who arrived with you may walk together as a group.
- Please do not open any of the doors leading into the building or into the auditorium. Our greeters will be happy to let you in.
- We have removed hundreds of chairs to provide necessary spacing and are using every other row in the balcony area along with the fellowship hall and overflow rooms for seating.
- While we will not be taking anyone’s temperature, if anyone has had a fever in the last forty-eight-hours we ask that they stay home that Sunday and livestream.
- We have suspended the use of our water fountains until safe to use.
- We have suspended on campus children’s ministries & nurseries for the safety of our little ones, so feel free to bring them into the service with you. If they become disruptive, we ask that you use one of the crying rooms, clearly marked outside of the auditorium.
- We have completed HVAC/AC system replacement using the highest-grade filters in all facilities.
- We use only EPA-approved, safe disinfectants. In addition to the hand sanitizers we have had throughout the building, we have purchased eight more hand sanitization stations at all major entrances.
If you have the slightest concern that you or any members of your family may be experiencing any illness whatsoever, please remain at home.
If you have the slightest concern about being immuno-deficient or immuno-suppressed, or are at all anxious about the possibility of contracting any communicable disease, please remain at home.
Please recognize that although Community Bible Church has sought to take every safety precaution into account, you still attend at your own risk.
We are prepared, if necessary, to suspend in-person services and to resume exclusive livestreaming.
Please help us remain unified as a body by taking a posture of grace, patience and acceptance with each other, regardless of personal opinion.